One Pot Rigatoni & Sausage Soup
For 4 Serving(s)
What you'll need
|1 10 oz. package Talluto's Fresh-cut Rigatoni|
|1 lb. sweet or hot Italian sausage, casing removed|
|2 stalks celery, thinly sliced|
|1/2 cup onion, coarsely chopped|
|1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper|
|32 oz. chicken broth|
|16 oz. water|
|1 container Talluto's Tomato or Marinara sauce|
One Pot Rigatoni & Sausage Soup Directions
- Heat olive oil in a 6-quart pot.
- Brown the crumbled sausage in oil over high heat for 4 minutes until fully cooked.
- Remove the cooked sausage from the pot.
- Add garlic, celery, and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken broth and the water to the pot. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Once the broth is boiling, add fresh-cut pasta. Stir well and cover.
- Cook the pasta for 4 ½ minutes to al dente.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add the cooked sausage back to the pot with the container of tomato sauce. Mix well and serve.
- Top with grated Romano or Parmigiano cheese.