Potato Gnocchi with Ham & Cabbage
Here is an easy recipe to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. We promise that you won't have to peel a single potato!
|Category:||Gnocchi and Cavatelli|
For 3 Person(s)
What you'll need:
|1 lb. Talluto's Potato Gnocchi|
|4 tbsp. Butter|
|4 oz. Ham, cut into small pieces|
|2 Green Onions, sliced on a bias|
|1 cup Savoy Cabbage, roughly chopped|
|8 oz. Ham or Chicken Stock|
Potato Gnocchi with Ham & Cabbage Directions
- Cook the potato gnocchi according to the instructions on the package.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add ham and green onions.
- Sauté until the ham caramelizes slightly and onions soften (about 1-2 minutes).
- Next, add the cabbage and broth and cover for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When the gnocchi are finished cooking, drain well and add to the skillet.