Air Fryer Cheese Ravioli
Use your new favorite appliance to make breaded ravioli! This easy recipe takes snacking to the next level!
For 6 Person(s)
What you'll need:
|2 packages Talluto's Cheese Ravioli|
|1 container Talluto's Tomato Sauce|
|2 cups Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs|
|1/2 cup Grated Romano and Parmigiano Cheeses, blended|
|2 eggs beaten|
|3 tbsp. Water|
Air Fryer Cheese Ravioli Directions
- Cook the cheese ravioli in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
- When the ravioli are cooked, drain well and rinse with cold water to allow them to cool.
- Once the ravioli are cooled, place them on a clean dishcloth and pat them dry.
- Mix the seasoned breadcrumbs with the grated cheese in a bowl or deep plate.
- Beat the 2 eggs and water in a separate bowl or plate and season with salt and black pepper.
- Dredge the ravioli in the beaten egg mixture then transfer to the breadcrumb mixture and coat them evenly with the breadcrumb. Continue this process until all of the ravioli are coated in bread crumbs.
- Warm the tomato sauce over low heat.
- Line the basket of the air fryer with parchment paper and spray the parchment lightly with olive oil using a mister.
- Place the ravioli flat in a single layer in the basket and lightly spray the tops with olive oil.
- Cook the breaded ravioli at 370 degrees for 6 minutes until slightly brown. Turn the ravioli over and cook for an additional 4-6 minutes on the other side.
- Serve with a side of tomato sauce for dipping.