Asiago Cheese Tortellini Skewers
The sharp and nutty flavor of Asiago cheese pairs wonderfully with avocado, tomato, and olives!
|Category:||Tortelloni and Tortellini|
For 10 Serving(s)
What you will need:
|1 lb Talluto's Asiago Cheese Tortellini|
|2 small ripe avocados|
|2 small ripe tomatoes|
|2 cans pitted black California olives|
|2 Tablespoons Extra-virgin olive oil|
|2 teaspoons kosher salt|
|1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|24 pieces wooden sandwich picks|
Asiago Cheese Tortellini Skewers Directions
- Cook the tortellini according to the directions on the package, for 4-6 minutes.
- Once the pasta is finished cooking, drain it well, and cool it immediately under cold running water to stop the cooking process.
- When the tortellini are completely cooled, drain them well, and allow them to dry on a clean dish towel or paper towels.
- Peel and cut the avocados into bite-size pieces (about the size of the tortellini).
- Cut the tomatoes into bite-size pieces (about the size of the tortellini).
- Open the cans of olives and them drain well.
- Begin assembling the snacks by alternating the tortellini, tomato pieces, avocado pieces, and black olives onto the skewers.
- Repeat this assembly process until all of the ingredients are used.
- Arrange the skewers onto a platter or cutting board and drizzle with a touch of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.