Fettucine with Sauteéd Broccoli
For 4 Batch(es)
What you will need:
|1 lb Talluto's Fresh Egg Fettucine|
|1 lb fresh broccoli, cut into florets|
|3/4 cup pure olive oil|
|4 Tbsp fresh garlic, chopped|
|1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes|
|3/4 tsp kosher salt or more to taste|
|1/2 cup pasta water|
|4 oz. pecorino Romano cheese, grated|
Fettucine with Sauteéd Broccoli Directions
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the chopped garlic and crushed red pepper.
- Sauté garlic until golden in color, approximately 1 minute. Add the broccoli to the skillet and season with salt.
- Cover and cook for approximately 1 minute.
- Boil the fettucine noodles in salted water for 3 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, take about ½ cup of the pasta water from the pot and add it to the skillet with the broccoli.
- Continue to cook the broccoli uncovered for 1 minute.
- Once the pasta is done, drain well and add to the skillet.
- Continue to simmer uncovered for 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat and plate the pasta.
- Serve with freshly grated romano cheese.