Pesto Agnolotti Salad with Homemade Mustard Vinaigrette
Talluto customer favorite!!! The tangy mustard vinaigrette dressing compliments the sweet basil pesto-filled ravioli. This is such a refreshing and well-balanced dish. We hope that you enjoy it too.
|Category:||Agnolotti and Casoncello|
For 4 Person(s)
What you will need:
|1 lb Talluto's Pesto Agnolotti|
|3 medium-sized ripe plum tomatoes, sliced|
|1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped|
|1/2 cup white wine vinegar|
|3/4 cup pure olive oil|
|1/2 tsp garlic powder|
|1 Tbsp mustard powder|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper|
Pesto Agnolotti Salad with Homemade Mustard Vinaigrette Directions
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package; approximately 6 minutes to al dente.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it well and submerge the hot pasta into cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Allow the pasta to cool completely, drain it well, and then lay it onto a clean tea towel to remove the excess water.
- Slice the plum tomatoes into half-moon pieces approximately 1/2 in wide to resemble the pasta.
- Make the dressing by adding the remaining ingredients to a blender.
- Blend the dressing on medium speed to incorporate and emulsify the ingredients.
- Place the agnolotti pasta, the sliced tomatoes, and the chopped parsley into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Pour some of the dressing over the pasta and gently combine everything using a rubber spatula or a wooden spoon so as not to break the pasta.
- Serve at room temperature or cold, if desired.