Veal Cannelloni with Shallot Cream Sauce
|Category:||Manicotti and Cannelloni|
For 3 Person(s)
What you will need:
|1 package Talluto's Veal Cannelloni|
|1 container Talluto's Shallot Cream Sauce|
|1 Tbsp freshly chopped italian parsley, to garnish|
Veal Cannelloni with Shallot Cream Sauce Directions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with about a 1/4 inch of cream sauce.
- Place the cannelloni in the baking dish closely together.
- Top the cannelloni with the remainder of the cream sauce to cover.
- Cover the baking dish loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and allow the cannelloni to cook for another 5-10 to brown the top slightly.
- Remove the cannelloni from the oven and allow it to rest for about 5 minutes.