Pumpkin Tortelloni with Toasted Hazelnut Butter
Lots of great fall flavors are incorporated into one dish! Try adding some chopped dried apricots or cranberries.
|Tortelloni and Tortellini
For 6 Person(s)
What you will need:
|2 lbs Talluto's Pumpkin Tortelloni
|1 stick butter
|1/4 cup hazelnuts, coarsley chopped
|1/2 tsp kosher salt
|tsp freshly ground black pepper
|1/4 cup freshly grate parmigiano cheese
Pumpkin Tortelloni with Toasted Hazelnut Butter Directions
- Toasted Hazelnut Butter (This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator.)
- Toast chopped hazelnuts in a pre-heated 425-degree toaster oven for about 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Once the hazelnuts have cooled, gently fold them into butter. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Cook the tortelloni according to the instructions on the package.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the tortelloni are finished cooking, drain well and add to the skillet with the butter.
- Toss well to cover the pasta.
- Serve topped with grated Parmigiano or Romano cheese, if desired. (*Variation: top the pasta with some diced dried apricots or cranberries.)