Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Sautéed Spinach
Talluto's Sweet Potato Gnocchi are an excellent accompaniment to roasted meats. This dish provides a fresh vegetable as well as an easy starch to our roasted pork tenderloin dinner. GIve it a try!
|Category:||Gnocchi and Cavatelli|
For 6 Person(s)
What you will need:
|2 lbs Talluto's Sweet Potato Gnocchi|
|4 Tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil|
|4 large cloves fresh garlic, chopped|
|1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|2 bags fresh baby spinach|
Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Sautéed Spinach Directions
- Cook the gnocchi by boiling them in a large pot of salted water.
- Cook according to the instructions on the package for 4-6 minutes.
- While the gnocchi are cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the chopped garlic and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Sauté the garlic for about a minute over medium-high heat to a golden brown color.
- Add the spinach leaves and season with salt. Cover the spinach and cook it over medium heat until wilted.
- When the gnocchi are finished cooking, drain well and add them to the skillet with the spinach.
- Sautee for an additional minute to incorporate.
- Season with salt, to taste.
- Serve alongside your favorite roasted meat. (We used this as a side dish for grilled pork tenderloin.)