Cheese Ravioli with Pesto Cream Sauce
For 4 Person(s)
What you will need:
|1 dozen Talluto's Large Round Cheese Ravioli|
|1/2 cup Talluto's Sweet Basil Pesto Sauce|
|1 cup heavy cream|
|1/4 cup toasted pine nuts, optional|
|4 oz freshly grated pecorino Romano cheese|
Cheese Ravioli with Pesto Cream Sauce Directions
- Cook ravioli in salted water according to the instructions.
- Heat heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the cream has heated, add the pesto sauce.
- Using a whisk, combine the ingredients well.
- Simmer for 1 minute until the sauce reduces slightly and begins to thicken.
- Once the ravioli are cooked, drain them well and add to the saucepan. Gently toss the ravioli in the sauce.
- Top with toasted pine nuts and grated pecorino Romano cheese.