Amazing Gluten-free Rigatoni stuffed with Goat Cheese
Stuffed pasta is an option if you follow a gluten-free diet. Try using different flavors of goat cheese to add variety.
What you will need:
|1 package Talluto's Gluten-free Rigatoni
|2 lbs goat cheese, softened
|1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
For the dressing:
|1/3 cup Extra-virgin Olive Oil
|1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
|1 small shallot, minced
|2 large leaves fresh basil, roughly chopped
|1 large sprig fresh parsley, roughly chopped
|4 leaves fresh mint, roughly chopped
|1 sprig fresh oregano, roughly chopped
|2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
|2 Tbsp Honey
|tsp kosher salt, to taste
|1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Amazing Gluten-free Rigatoni stuffed with Goat Cheese Directions
- Cook the rigatoni according to the directions on the package.
- Cool the pasta immediately under cold running water.
- Drain the rigatoni well and pat dry using a paper towel or a tea towel.
- Fill a pastry bag with the softened goat cheese.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a mason jar. Shake well and set aside.
- Pipe goat cheese into both sides of the rigatoni.
- Assemble the "stuffed rigatoni" onto a serving plate.
- Sprinkle the sundried tomatoes over top of the rigatoni.
- Drizzle the homemade dressing over the rigatoni and serve.
You can substitute any soft cheese or mousse in this recipe. Whipped ricotta cheese blended with sweet basil pesto could also be a good alternative to goat cheese.